Mr. Ahmed Mostafa
Mr. Ahmed Mostafa has been working for national organizations for over 20 years including Telecom Egypt. Currently, he is a Business Owner for Vertical Integration Consultancy “One of the Training & Consulting Companies in Bahrain”.
- Vertical Integration Consultancy S.P.C. Bahrain. Jan. 2020 – Present
• Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term
and long-term objectives.
• Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and
are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
Information Village W.L.L. Bahrain. Feb. 2018 – March 2020
Business Development Manager
• Develop Strategic & Marketing plans including strategic analysis, competition, positioning,
messaging, tactics and budget.
• Attract, retain and motivate staff.
• Identify and lead new business opportunities.
• Ensure highly productive relationships and partnerships for the benefit of the organization.
Professional Consultants, Bahrain. April, 2015 – Feb. 2018
Vice Executive Manager
• Develop and implement strategies aiming at promoting the organization’s mission and vision.
• Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the board of
Ahmed Mostafa, MBA firstname.lastname@example.org Page 2 of 2
• Support selection and response to new business opportunities including researching companies
and industries, writing proposals, preparing presentations and other new ventures.
Telecom Egypt, Cairo, Egypt. December 2000 – April 2015
Marketing Communications Manager
• Managing the execution of all communications activities (T.V. & radio production, media
planning, campaign intensity and evaluation)
• Managing national and international events and exhibitions
- Mr. Ahmed Mostafa has been working for national organizations for over 20 years including Telecom Egypt. Currently, he is a Business Owner for Vertical Integration Consultancy “One of the Training & Consulting Companies in Bahrain”.A Dynamic Professional, Mr. Mostafa brings a wealth of experience to his consulting and training services. He is also a Marketing and Management Professional with 20 years of experience and records of success.
The approach that Mr. Mostafa has been using is to provide clients with the skill sets that they need to gain a competitive edge. He believes that competitive advantage today resides in the ability of organizations to generate the competitive landscape by focusing on employee growth and development to create talent pools within organizations, including strong Management and Leadership.
He has been a Trainer for many Industries, including Information Technology, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, Banking, and Financial Services, Agriculture, Petroleum, Education, and Government. His Programs include Strategic Management Skills, Integrated Marketing Communications Skills, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Communication Skills, and Interpersonal Skills.
Mr. Mostafa is an MBA holder of International Business Administration, since 2012. He also attended a Leadership Development Program; LDP – For 10 months in Telecom Egypt & Huawei University in Hong Kong & China, during 2013 – 2014. He also has a Professional Marketing Communications Diploma from The American University in Cairo in 2007 and Pre-Master Studies of Financial Accounting from Ain Shams University in 2001.