- A field-based course that focuses on instructional strategies and practices to develop the written, verbal, non-verbal, and technical communication skills of the middle-level learner. Also examines the culture and dynamics of communication.
- The course provides communication skills training for individuals wishing to develop their interpersonal skills and build rapport with others in the workplace.
Effective Communication Skills
- Course Overview and Learning Objectives
- How Communication Works
- Face-to-Face Communication
- Telephone Communication
- Written Communication
- Questioning and Listening Skills
- How to be an Effective Communicator
- Overcoming Communication Problems
- Getting Better Outcomes
This course helps delegates to understand the impact that communication skills have on other people, and how improving these skills can make it easier to get better results.
Anyone who wants to improve the communication skills of themselves or their staff in order to become more effective in the workplace.