Basics of Selling
This sales course will develop the participants’ skills, behaviour and confidence to sell over the telephone and face-to-face.
The training also aims to provide participants with an understanding of core sales principles, as well as basic selling skills to convert sales enquiries into business.
By the end of this one-day basic sales training course, the participants will:
- Understand what makes a great sales person.
- Follow a customer-focused sales process to guide their sales conversations and match the buying cycle.
- Create a great first impression and opening to a sales conversation.
- Identify needs and opportunities through effective questioning and listening.
- Introduce services and products using features and benefits.
- Gain commitment from customers when closing the customer conversation.
- Our basic sales training is ideal for anyone new to a sales role, or who has a little experience but no formal training and would like to understand more about the sales process and develop their selling skills.
- The course will be tailored to your marketplace and industry sectors and we will use your own examples of customers, clients and targets for discussion and role-play practise.