Customer Satisfaction Strategy
This course fits comfortably between two categories: customer service and marketing. Have you ever wondered what makes some organizations shine in the hearts and minds of customers, achieve the highest levels of customer delight and at the same time generate record profits? In this course we blend customer service and marketing to give a practical insight into the workings of such successful organizations. We cover concepts such as customer satisfaction and loyalty, customer segmentation, profitability, customer satisfaction surveys, the customer value proposition and loyalty schemes, to help you create a roadmap that will take your organization to new heights.
This course relies on presentations by the consultant followed by written or oral questions as well as case studies and analysis of real industry examples, application exercises to practice the concepts acquired and the development by participants of survey questionnaires in addition to other group presentations and exercises.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty and measure them in a meaningful and systematic way
- Defend the use of a profitability dimension to any customer loyalty strategy
- Arrange, plan and manage impactful customer satisfaction surveys
- Define customer segments, profiles and models for maximum strategic as well as tactical impact
- Create ‘customer value propositions’ that work
Develop effective loyalty schemes: know what to avoid and how to improve them
All marketing staff at any level in the organization, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) departments, market research, loyalty scheme managers and supervisors, product managers, business unit managers, sales managers and supervisors, customer care managers and supervisors, analysts and any interested decision maker, department head or supervisor.