This course introduces principles and problems of marketing goods and services. Topics include promotion, placement, and pricing strategies for products. Upon completion, trainees should be able to apply marketing principles in organizational decision-making.
The course will also covers the main component of the professional marketing plan with sufficient examples and applications.
- Principles of Marketing
- Applying the 4P’s of the Marketing Mix
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer
- Communication and Engagement in Practices
- Essential Personal Skills for Marketing
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the key marketing concepts and how marketing fits within their organisation
- Apply the marketing mix in their role and team
- Understand the factors that influence B2B and B2C customer behaviour
- Share how customers make buying decisions and influence marketing activities
- Explain pros and cons of the communication tools and choose the most effective for engaging customers
- For people working in marketing and public relations who do not have a professional marketing qualification and want to test their capabilities against industry best practices, including managers and practitioners