Add to Wishlist
Time & Stress Management
- This course will provide a practical examination of time management issues facing the participants and help participants understand their own time management problems; establish and maintain a system for prioritizing; plan their time, identify and change their poor work habits. With effective time management skills, individuals will be able to better manage the daily challenge of their professional and personal responsibilities to enjoy life outside of work.
- The course is highly participative with personality profiling, self-assessments, stress and time management games and activities throughout.
- Time Management & Stress: Creating Work-Life Balance
- Why are we so stressed out?
- What is modern-day stress?
- Effects of stress
- Reactions to stress
- Identifying your stressors
- Gaining control and managing stress positively: identifying the steps to achieve a healthy balance in your life
- Better time management: Understanding the essence of time management
- Key to Effective Time Management
- CAN-Do Attitude to change poor work habits
- Self-knowledge and goal-setting
- Prioritising: Put First Things First
- Planning & Scheduling to make the most of your time
- Controlling Major Time Wasters
- Team Time Management: Learning to think and act with respect to individual’s own time to fit into the greater whole
- Understand and identify personal causes of stress
- Apply some of the principles of time management to increase productivity on the job and at home, and enhance the quality of work with less stress
- Understand and recognise the different work styles, and learn to better understand self, to empathise and relate well to people especially in group projects
- Anyone who wish to get more out of life and get more done in the time they have available.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review